23rd Annual Children’s Neuroscience Symposium
2910 North 3rd Avenue | Phoenix, Arizona
Lectures and case studies will focus on providing crucial updates, utilizing the most recent research combined with proven care management strategies for clinical decision-making and exercising best practices in patient care. This symposium is an invaluable source of knowledge which will allow for meaningful discussions and connections to drive better outcomes for some of the most complex pediatric neuro patients.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Describe the critical role of the primary care provider in the care and management of pediatric neurological,developmental and behavioral disorders.
- Understand the importance and the need for evidence-based early intervention.
- Identify new advances and state-of-the-art treatment modalities of complex pediatric neurological disorders.
- Cite examples of current research findings in pediatric neurosciences and their translation to clinical care.
- Identify common pitfalls in the treatment and intervention services for neurological, developmental and behavioral disorders.