Cleft and Craniofacial Videos
Community Outreach Programs
The Barrow Cleft and Craniofacial Center seeks to create an environment for families to meet and share their experience and knowledge. We welcome all ages and conditions to join us in our various programs. Please e-mail [email protected] if you would like to be including on our email list to be informed of events.
The Emily Center Family Health Library
The Emily Anderson Family Learning Center is a medical library for parents of children with health problems located in the outpatient building of Phoenix Children’s Hospital. They have a section of literature devoted to cleft and craniofacial disorders.
Raising Special Kids
Raising Special Kids provides information and support to families of children with disabilities and special health care needs in Arizona. Experienced staff lends an understanding ear and assist families in identifying and locating appropriate resources. Workshops offer training in a variety of skills including advocacy, effective communication and collaboration techniques.
American Cleft Palate – Craniofacial Association (ACPA-CPF)
ACPA optimizes interdisciplinary care and outcomes for individuals with oral cleft and craniofacial conditions.
ACPA Family Services
ACPA Family Services provides personalized support, education and resources for every stage of your cleft or craniofacial journey.
Speech-Language Pathology Guides
These guides can help you care for your child after cleft lip and cleft palate surgery and also guide you through exercises to improve speech function.
- Post-Operative Feeding Guidelines Following Palate Re-Repair
- Post-Operative Feeding Guidelines Following Palate Repair
- Post-Operative Feeding Guidelines Following Lip Repair for Infants with Cleft Lip Only
- Post-Operative Feeding Guidelines Following Lip Repair for Infants with Cleft Lip and Palate
- Post-Operative Feeding Guidelines Following Lip Repair for Infants with Cleft Lip and Alveolus (Gum Line)
- Parent Education-Early Speech and Language Development and Recommendations for Children with Cleft Palate
- Directrices de alimentación posoperatoria luego de la reparación labial para bebés con labio hendido únicamente
- Directrices de alimentación posoperatoria luego de la reparación labial para bebés con fisura labio alvéolo palatina (línea de la encía)
- Directrices de alimentación posoperatoria luego de la reparación del paladar hendido
- Directrices de alimentación posoperatoria luego de la reparación del labio para bebés con labio y paladar hendido
Learn More about the Barrow Cleft and Craniofacial Center
For more information or to request an appointment with a cleft and craniofacial specialist, please call (602) 406-3560.