Why choose the Barrow Skull Base Program?
The Skull Base Center at Barrow Neurological Institute at Dignity Health St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center is home to the most experienced skull base team in the Southwest. At Barrow, we have been treating patients with complex tumors of the skull base for more than 30 years.
Our skull base surgeons use a team approach to offer patients the best possible treatment options. Our doctors:
- Pay close attention to your needs and concerns
- Offer comprehensive medical evaluation
- Craft individualized treatment plans designed to give you the best possible outcome
Ingenuity and Advanced Technology
Barrow is a leader in the development and implementation of advanced medical technology for the treatment of skull base tumors. We participated in the development of
- 3D endoscopic surgical tools
- Zeiss precision surgical microscopes
- Stealth stereotactic neuronavigation systems
We also offer:
Success through Research
The members of the Barrow Skull Base Team are considered world authorities on the treatment of complex skull base disorders and have published hundreds of medical articles and textbook chapters on the subject. Our doctors and nurses give lectures around the world teaching neuroscience professionals about the practices and treatments developed here at Barrow.
Getting your your best possible outcome in the most comfortable way possible is always our priority at the Barrow Skull Base Center. Our neuroscience tower offers amenities like:
- Private rooms
- Friendly and experienced staff
- Onsite concierge
- Convenient location in the heart of Phoenix on the campus of Dignity Health St. Joseph’s, the largest hospital in Arizona
- Onsite pharmacy
Learn More about the Barrow Skull Base Program
Call (602) 406-3181to request an appointment or find out more about the treatments and procedures we offer.