Aimee Borazanci, MD, is a fellowship-trained multiple sclerosis (MS) specialist who received her medical school, residency, and fellowship training at Louisiana State University in Shreveport. After finishing her training, she built a large clinical practice in Shreveport specializing in the treatment of patients with MS and other neurological disorders. She has published articles in peer-reviewed journals on numerous diseases affecting the nervous system, including a comprehensive review of the clinical features, pathophysiology, neuroimaging, and future therapies for MS. She is a member of the American Academy of Neurology as well as the Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers.
Dr. Borazanci’s dedication and passion for the study and treatment of MS manifests itself today in her role as a faculty physician at Barrow Neurological Institute at Dignity Health St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center in Phoenix, where she focuses solely on the treatment of patients with MS and other similar demyelinating diseases of the central nervous system. She has been an investigator in numerous clinical trials and is committed to developing new therapies and providing comprehensive care for MS patients. She is focused on educating patients with MS and their families, with the ultimate goal of improving quality of life.
Dr. Borazanci also enjoys teaching and is involved with educating medical students and residents on the current clinical guidelines for MS and demyelinating diseases.
To request an appointment with Dr. Borazanci, please call (480) 787-2284.
Fax: (602) 406-6261
- Fellowship, Louisiana State University Health Science Center Shreveport, Louisiana, Multiple Sclerosis, 2010-2011
- Residency, Louisiana State University Health Science Center, Neurology, 2007-2010
- Internship, Louisiana State University Health Science Center, Internal Medicine, 2006-2007
- MD, Louisiana State University Health Science Center, Shreveport, Louisiana, 2002-2006
- BS, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 1997-2001