Charles Bode, DMD, is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon in the Cleft and Craniofacial Center at Barrow Neurological Institute. He is board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Dr. Bode’s expertise includes the surgical repair of mouth and jaw abnormalities in people with craniofacial disorders. He is a fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and a member of the Western Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
Dr. Bode earned his doctorate degree in medical dentistry from the Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine. He completed a general practice residency at the University of Chicago Zoller Dental Clinic and a residency in oral and maxillofacial surgery at Barnes-Jewish Hospital, which is affiliated with Washington University in St. Louis.
To request an appointment with Dr. Bode, please call (602) 406-3560.
- Residency, Washington University in St. Louis. Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 1979-1981
- Internship, Washington University in St. Louis, Barnes-Jewish Hospital, General Surgery, 1978-1979
- Internship, Washington University in St. Louis, Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Oral Surgery, 1977-1978
- General Practice Residency, University of Chicago, Zoller Dental Clinic, 1976-1977
- DMD, Southern Illinois University, School of Dental Medicine, 1976
- BS, Southern Illinois University, Biological Sciences, 1973
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Arizona Society and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Western Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons