Christina Kwasnica, MD, is the medical director of neuro-rehabilitation and the Center for Transitional Neuro-Rehabilitation at Barrow Neurological Institute at Dignity Health St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center in Phoenix. She is also the director of brain injury rehabilitation. Dr. Kwasnica is board certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Dr. Kwasnica’s expertise includes physical and neuro-rehabilitation. She also treats patients with complex brain and spinal cord injuries. She is a member of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, the Academy of Academic Physiatrists, and the American Academy of Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine.
Dr. Kwasnica received her medical degree from Northwestern University in Chicago. She also completed her physical medicine and rehabilitation internship and residency at Northwestern University.
For more information or to request an appointment, please call (602) 406-6304.
- Residency, Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago, Northwestern University, 1995-1999
- MD, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, 1995
- BA, University of Arizona, Political Science, summa cum laude, 1991
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Academy of Academic Physiatrists
- American Academy of Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine
- Sara Baskin Award for Research Excellence, Resident Category, 1999
- Alpha Omega Alpha, 1991-1995
- Phi Beta Kappa, 1987-1991
- Phi Kappa Phi, 1987-1991