Jeremy Hughes, MD, is a neuroradiologist at Barrow Neurological Institute. He is board certified in diagnostic radiology with a subspecialty certification in neuroradiology.
Dr. Hughes’ expertise includes brainstem imaging, spine imaging, and spine procedures. He is a member of the American Society of Neuroradiology, the American College of Radiology, and the Radiological Society of North America.
Dr. Hughes earned his medical degree from the College of Medicine at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center. He completed his residency in diagnostic radiology at St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center and a fellowship in neuroradiology at Barrow Neurological Institute.
- Fellowship, Barrow Neurological Institute, Neuroradiology, 2013-2015
- Residency, St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center, Diagnostic Radiology, 2009-2013
- Internship, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, College of Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2008-2009
- MD, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, College of Medicine, 2008
- BS, Oklahoma State University, Biochemistry, 2003
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- The Western Neuroradiological Society
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Pavlicek Physics Award, St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center, 2009
- Gold Humanism Honor Society, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, 2007
- and Mrs. Douglas C Pyle Scholarship, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, 2005
- O’Keeffe J, Carlson B, DeStefano L, Wenger M, Craft M, Hershey L, Hughes J, Dee W, Lei D, Han Y. EEG fluctuations of wake and sleep in mild cognitive impairment. Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc. 2017;2017:3612-3615.
- Rodriguez-Martinez NG, Perez-Orribo L, Kalb S, Reyes PM, Newcomb AG, Hughes J, Theodore N, Crawford NR. The role of obesity in the biomechanics and radiological changes of the spine: an in vitro study. J Neurosurg Spine. 2016;24(4):615-623.