Jessica Williams is a speech-language pathologist at the Barrow Cleft and Craniofacial Center. She graduated summa cum laude from Arizona State University with a bachelor’s degree in speech and hearing science. She also obtained her master’s degree in communication disorders from ASU.
Williams completed both an internship and a clinical fellowship in speech-language pathology at the Barrow Cleft and Craniofacial Center, as well as an internship at the Mesa Public School District.
She has a certificate of clinical competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
To request an appointment at the Barrow Cleft and Craniofacial Center, please call (602) 406-3560.
- Clinical Fellowship, Arizona Early Intervention Program, 2014-2015
- MS, Arizona State University, Communication Disorders, 2014
- Internship, Barrow Cleft and Craniofacial Center, Speech Language Pathology, 2013, 2014
- Internship, Mesa Public School District, Speech Language Pathology, 2013
- BS, Arizona State University, Speech and Hearing Science, 2012
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA)
- American Cleft-Palate Craniofacial Association (ACPA)
- Outstanding Clinician of the Year, 2013
- Zilveti Fellowship Recipient, 2013
- Arizona Academic Scholar, 2009-2013
- Dean’s List, Arizona State University, 2009-2014
- Chief Manuelito Scholar, 2010-2012
- Golden Eagle Feather Award, 2012