Jourdan Milliard is a family nurse practitioner with an advanced practice degree. She works in the Gregory W. Fulton ALS and Neuromuscular Disease Center at Barrow Neurological Institute.
Ms. Milliard cares for patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) and other neuromuscular diseases. She is a member of the American Academy of Neurology and the American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
Ms. Milliard earned both her bachelor’s degree in nursing and her master’s degree as a family nurse practitioner from Grand Canyon University in Glendale, Arizona.
- MSN-FNP, Grand Canyon University, 2018
- BSN, Grand Canyon University, 2015
- ADN, Carrington College, 2013
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners