Kamala Saha, MD, is an assistant professor of neurology at Barrow Neurological Institute in Phoenix, Arizona. She is board certified in neurology.
Dr. Saha specializes in disorders of balance and equilibrium including vertigo, cerebellar ataxia, hydrocephalus, syncope, postural hypotension, dizziness, and nystagmus. She also sees patients with various headache conditions.
She is a member of the American Academy of Neurology and a diplomate of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
After completing medical school in St. Louis, Dr. Saha completed an internship in internal medicine and then completed neurology training at Barrow Neurological Institute. She then completed fellowship training in neuro-otology and balance disorders at Barrow.
To request an appointment with Dr. Saha, please call (602) 406-6262.
Fax: (602) 406-6261
- Fellowship, Barrow Neurological Institute, Neuro-otology, 2013-2014
- Residency, Barrow Neurological Institute, Neurology, 2010-2013
- Internship, St. John’s Mercy Medical Center, St. Louis, 2009-2010
- MD, St. Louis University School of Medicine, 2009
- BS, University of Illinois at Chicago, Biological Science, magna cum laude, 2005
- American Academy of Neurology