Karissa Secora is a physician assistant in the Jan & Tom Lewis Migraine Treatment Program at Barrow Neurological Institute. She is board certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
Ms. Secora’s expertise and research interests include headache disorders. She is a member of the American Headache Society, American Academy of Neurology, American Academy of Physician Assistants, and Association of Neurology Physician Assistants.
Ms. Secora received her master’s degree in physician assistant studies from Concordia University in Wisconsin.
Fax: (602) 406-6261
Karissa Secora, MPAS
240 West Thomas Road, Suite 400
Phoenix, Arizona 85013
- MPAS, Concordia University Wisconsin, 2015
- BA, Carthage College, Neuroscience, 2012
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Association of Neurology Physician Assistants
- American Headache Society
- 2018 Physician Assistant of the Year, Arizona State Association of Physician Assistants
- National Headache Foundation, Certificate of Added Qualification in Headache Medicine
- Class Vice President, PA Program, Concordia University, 2015
- Nu Rho Psi Honors Neuroscience Fraternity
- Honorary Epsilon Chapter of Beta Beta Beta (Honors Biology Fraternity)
- Athletic Director Honor Roll