Linda Nelson is the Clinical Manager of the Neuro Acute and Epilepsy Monitoring Units at Barrow, a position she has held since 2003.
She has 19 years of clinical nursing experience focusing on cardiac telemetry, endoscopy and medical – surgical nursing. She holds certification in Medical – Surgical Nursing and Neuroscience Nursing.
- MS, Northern Illinois University, Nursing, 1996
- BSN, Northern Illinois University, 1991
- Associate of Applied Science, Nursing, William Rainey Harper College, 1972
- Associate of Arts, William Rainey Harper College, 1972
- American Organization of Nurse Executives
- American Association of Neuroscience Nurses
- Nursing Spectrum Manager of the Year Award for the Mountain States, 2006