Lisa Mansueto, MD, is an ophthalmologist and oculoplastic surgeon in the Cleft and Craniofacial Center at Barrow Neurological Institute. She is board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology.
Dr. Mansueto’s expertise includes the medical and surgical treatment of eye, eyelid, tear duct, and orbital disorders. She is a member of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
Dr. Mansueto earned her medical degree from the Baylor College of Medicine. She completed her residency in ophthalmology at the University of Arizona and a fellowship in ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive surgery at Tufts Medical Center and the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary of Harvard University.
For more information or to request an appointment at the Cleft and Craniofacial Center, please call (602) 406-3560.
- Fellowship, Tufts Medical Center, Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 1998-1999
- Fellowship, Harvard University, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 1998-1999
- Residency, University of Arizona, Ophthalmology, 1995-1998
- Internship, Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, 1994-1995
- MD, Baylor College of Medicine, 1994
- BA, Northwestern University, Chemistry, 1990
- American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Arizona Medical Association
- Arizona Ophthalmology Society
- Phoenix Ophthalmological Society