Manny Mejia is a board-certified acute care nurse practitioner specializing in neuroendovascular treatments and neuroradiology. He is a graduate of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center and Arizona State University. He has received extensive additional training in assisting with cerebral angiography procedures under the direction and supervision of Dr. Robert Wallace, a neuroradiolgist at Barrow Neurological Institute.
Mr. Mejia has been a vital member of multiple clinical trials in the specialty of endovascular neurosurgery and stroke research under the direction of Dr. Cameron McDougall and Dr. Felipe Albuquerque. He is a native of Arizona and is bilingual. He also volunteers his time as a family nurse practitioner in the community and as an assistant coach for a club basketball team for at-risk teens.
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, Graduate Post-Masters Certificate, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, 2011
- Family Nurse Practitioner/MSN, University of Phoenix, 2007
- 1999: BS, , Arizona State University, Nursing, magna cum laude, 1999
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Association of Neuroscience Nurses
- World Federation of Neuroscience Nurses
- Arizona Chapter of American Association of Neuroscience Nurses
- Sigma Theta Tau International