Marisa Peoples, MSN, is a board-certified adult gerontology acute-care nurse practitioner in the Alzheimer’s and Memory Disorders Program at Barrow Neurological Institute.
Ms. Peoples cares for patients with Alzheimer’s disease and other cognitive disorders. She is a member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners and the American Nurses Association.
Ms. Peoples earned both her bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing from Grand Canyon University in Phoenix. Her master’s degree focused on adult gerontology.
Ms. Peoples’ research includes studies of investigational drugs and environmental modifications for individuals with dementia and studies of brain aging.
- MSN-AGACNP, Grand Canyon University, 2017
- BSN, Grand Canyon University, 2010
- AS, Chandler-Gilbert Community College, 2007
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Nurses Association