Raj Singh, MD, is a neurophysiatrist at Barrow Neurological Institute at Dignity Health St. Jospeh’s Hospital and Medical Center in Phoenix. He is board certified by the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Age Management & Wellness.
Dr. Singh’s expertise includes diagnosing and treating spinal disorders, thoracic outlet syndrome, carpal tunnel syndrome, piriformis syndrome, and a variety of entrapment neuropathies. He is a member of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, the American Association of Electrodiagnostic Medicine, the North American Spine Society, and the American Medical Association.
Dr. Singh received his medical degree from Amritsar Medical College in Amritsar, India. He completed his internship at St. Francis Hospital Loyola University in Chicago and completed two residencies at Northwestern University School Medical School in Neurology and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, also in Chicago.
For more information or to request and appointment, please call (480) 767-0555.
Fax: (480) 704-3373
- Residency, Northwestern University Medical School, Neurology, 1978-1981
- Residency, Northwestern University Medical School, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1975-1977
- Residency, Grant Hospital, Internal Medicine, 1974-1975
- Internship, Saint Francis Hospital, Loyola University, 1973-1974
- Medical School, Amritsar Medical College, Amritsar, India, 1967-1972
- Fellow, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Fellow, American Association of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- North American Spine Society
- American Medical Association
- Best Doctors in America 1996-2014
- Top Doc, Phoenix Magazine, 1995-20014
- Arizona Governor’s Council on Spine and Head Injuries, 1999
- Teacher of the Year Award, Barrow Neurological Institute, 1990