Roy Zhang, MD, is a neurologist in the Stroke Program and an assistant professor of neurology in the Department of Neurology at Barrow Neurological Institute.
Dr. Zhang’s expertise includes the diagnosis and treatment of stroke and other neurovascular diseases. He is a member of the American Academy of Neurology and the Neurocritical Care Society.
Dr. Zhang earned his medical degree from the Sanford School of Medicine at the University of South Dakota. He completed both his adult neurology residency and a fellowship in vascular neurology at Barrow Neurological Institute.
To request an appointment with Dr. Zhang, please call (602) 406-6262.
- Fellowship, Barrow Neurological Institute, Vascular Neurology, 2017-2018
- Residency, Barrow Neurological Institute, Adult Neurology, 2014-2017
- Internship, University of South Dakota, Sanford School of Medicine, 2014
- MD, University of South Dakota, Sanford School of Medicine, 2013
- BS, University of South Dakota, Chemistry, 2009
- BFA, University of South Dakota, History, 2009
- BFA, Carleton College, European History, 2005
- American Academy of Neurology
- Neurocritical Care Society