Supreet Kaur, MD, is a neurologist in the Stroke Program and an assistant professor of neurology at Barrow Neurological Institute. She is board certified in neurology by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
Dr. Kaur’s expertise includes the diagnosis and treatment of stroke and other neurovascular diseases. She is a member of the American Academy of Neurology.
Dr. Kaur earned her medical degree from Kasturba Medical College in Manipal, Karnataka, India. She completed both her neurology residency and a vascular neurology fellowship at the University of Florida.
Dr. Kaur’s research interests include cerebral microbleeds, contrast-induced encephalopathy, genetic disorders and stroke, and marijuana use and stroke.
To request an appointment with Dr. Kaur, please call (602) 406-6262.
- Fellowship, University of Florida, College of Medicine, Vascular Neurology, 2017-2018
- Residency, University of Florida, College of Medicine, Neurology, 2014-2017
- Internship, University of Florida, College of Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2013-2014
- MBBS, Kasturba Medical College, 2010
- American Academy of Neurology
- Program Director’s Award for Academic Excellence, University of Florida, College of Medicine, 2014-2015, 2015-2016, 2016-2017
- Kenneth M. Heilman Award for Excellence in Research, University of Florida, 2016-2017
- Passed RITE exam in 91st (PGY-2), 97th (PGY-3), and 97th percentiles (PGY-4)
- Neurology Resident Teacher of the YearAward, University of Florida, 2015
- Passed all four years of medical school with distinction, Kasturba Medical College
- Gold Medal in Surgery and Orthopedics, Kasturba Medical College, 2010
- Certificate of Merit in appreciation of “Excellent Academic Performance” in the Final Year Part-II University Examination, Kasturba Medical College, 2010