Acromegaly Support Group
Join us on our campus for an evening of networking with other individuals with acromegaly. Find encouragement and support among your peers and take advantage of an opportunity to speak with our pituitary specialists.
The Barrow Pituitary Center acromegaly support group can provide:
- A sense of belonging
- Feelings of security
- Access to advice and guidance
- An increase in treatment adherence
- A reduction of negative feelings and stressful experiences
- Multiple sources of information
- Positive feelings of self worth
- Motivation to take care of your health
The meeting will last for two hours and will include the following activities and discussions:
- Meet and greet
- Share your story
- Planning and feedback for future acromegaly education and support events
There is no cost to attend.
Please RSVP one week prior to event.
Date & Time
Zoom meeting from your home or office
Virtual WebEx Meeting
- November 19, 2020 from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- February 24, 2021 from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- April 21, 2021 from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Sign up: Please RSVP with Maggie Bobrowitz at (602) 406-7585 or [email protected] at least one week before the event.