If you are a current or past patient at Barrow Neurological Institute, you can retrieve your medical records by contacting the Health Information Management Department at Dignity Health St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center.
NOTE: If you have been under the care of a Barrow Neurosurgeon at a hospital other than Barrow and St. Joseph’s, you will need to contact that facility to obtain your medical record.
Request a Copy of Your Medical Record
Requests Must be Made in Writing
- If you would like to request a copy of your medical records for yourself, please use this request form in English or Spanish
- If you need a copy to be sent to a physician’s office or other third party, please use this form in English or Spanish
- Print a copy of the form, fill it out and return to the Medical Records Department in person (see address below)
- To protect the privacy and confidentiality of your records, the Medical Records Department will verify your identity by requesting photo identification, a signature, or by asking pertinent questions
- Our department has 30 days to respond to your request and make your records available to you.
If you have any questions please call (602) 640-0518.
St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center
ATTN: Medical Records Office
350 West Thomas Road
Phoenix, Arizona 85013
Medical Records Questions?
Call us at (602) 640-0518