If you are a current or past patient at Barrow Neurological Institute, you can retrieve your medical records by contacting the Health Information Management Department at Dignity Health St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center.
- For records pertaining to care provided by a Barrow neurosurgeon or the Department of Neurosurgery: Please request from Barrow Brain and Spine
- For records pertaining to medical imaging: Please use the instructions below
- For records pertaining to outpatient care provided by a Barrow neurologist or the Department of Neurology: Please use the instructions below
- For records pertaining to inpatient or outpatient neuro-rehabilitation: Please use the instructions below
Request a Copy of Your Medical Record
Requests Must be Made in Writing
- If you would like to request a copy of your medical records for yourself, please use this request form in English or Spanish
- If you need a copy to be sent to a physician’s office or other third party, please use this form in English or Spanish
- Print a copy of the form, fill it out and return to the Medical Records Department in person (see address below)
- To protect the privacy and confidentiality of your records, the Medical Records Department will verify your identity by requesting photo identification, a signature, or by asking pertinent questions
- Our department has 30 days to respond to your request and make your records available to you.
If you have any questions please call (602) 640-0518.
St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center
ATTN: Medical Records Office
350 West Thomas Road
Phoenix, Arizona 85013
Medical Records Questions?
Call us at (602) 640-0518