Cleft & Craniofacial Center
About the Cleft and Craniofacial Center
The Cleft and Craniofacial Center at Barrow Neurological Institute at Dignity Health St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center in Phoenix, Arizona, is an internationally renowned neurological center that offers unparalleled, team-centered care for individuals with cleft and craniofacial disorders. Our experience in treating people of all ages with craniofacial disorders spans more than 25 years of the treatment of both simple and complex craniofacial conditions, including cleft lip and palate.
At the Barrow Cleft and Craniofacial Center, we can help you if:
- You are a new or expecting parent of a child diagnosed with cleft lip, cleft palate, or other craniofacial disorders
- You have an older child or adolescent with an untreated cleft or craniofacial disorder
- You are an adult with a poorly repaired or untreated cleft palate disorder
To request an appointment at the Barrow Cleft and Craniofacial Center, or for more information, please call (602) 406-3560.
COVID-19 Visitor and Clinic Visit Guidelines
Due to COVID-19, we are limiting the number of people allowed in our waiting areas and clinics as follows:
- One adult per pediatric or adolescent patient
- Both parents are allowed for newborn & feeding visits
- Independent, able-bodied adult patients should arrive alone
- Dependent (physical, mental, and/or cognitive support) adult patients may be accompanied by one adult
- No siblings permitted