Dr. Nathan Page is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology. A graduate of Brigham Young University, Dr. Page received his medical degree from Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis.
He completed his residency training in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery at Washington University and Barnes-Jewish Hospital. He then completed a fellowship in pediatric otolaryngology at Rady Children’s Hospital in San Diego.
Dr. Page is an active member of the medical community, and has privileges at Banner Desert Medical Center, Cardon Children’s Medical Center, and Phoenix Children’s Hospital. He is in private practice with Arizona Otolaryngology Consultants, P.C. in Mesa, Arizona.
To request an appointment at the Barrow Cleft and Craniofacial Center, please call (602) 406-3560.
- Fellowship, Children’s Specialists of San Diego, Rady Children’s Hospital, 2009-2010
- Residency, Washington University School of Medicine Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, 2005-2009
- Internship, Washington University School of Medicine Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Department of Surgery, 2004-2005
- MD, Washington University School of Medicine, 2004
- BA, Brigham Young University, Linguistics, cum laude, 2000
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Arizona Society of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Resident Teaching Award, 2009
- Joseph M. Chole Humanitarian Award, 2007, 2009
- Scholastic Resident Award, 2007, 2009
- First Place, St. Louis ENT Club Ogura-Harkins Resident Competition, 2007
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, 2004
- Page N, Kearns D. Radiology quiz case 2. Labyrinthitis ossificans secondary to suppurative labyrinthitis. Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. Mar 2011;137(3):303, 305.
- Ogutha J, Page NC, Hullar TE. Postpartum vertigo and superior semicircular canal dehiscence syndrome. Obstet Gynecol. Aug 2009;114(2 Pt 2):434-436.
- Page NC, Bauer EM, Lieu JE. Clinical features and treatment of retropharyngeal abscess in children. Otolaryngol Head NeckSurg. Mar 2008;138(3):300-306.
- Govindan R, Page N, Morgensztern D, Read W, Tierney R, Vlahiotis A, Spitznagel EL, Piccirillo J. Changing epidemiology of small-cell lung cancer in the United States over the last 30 years: analysis of the surveillance, epidemiologic, and end results database. J Clin Oncol. Oct 1 2006;24(28):4539-4544.
- Read WL, Tierney RM, Page NC, Costas I, Govindan R, Spitznagel EL, Piccirillo JF. Differential prognostic impact of comorbidity.J Clin Oncol. Aug 1 2004;22(15):3099-3103.
- Read WL, Page NC, Tierney RM, Piccirillo JF, Govindan R. The epidemiology of bronchioloalveolar carcinoma over the past two decades: analysis of the SEER database. Lung Cancer. Aug 2004;45(2):137-142.