Barrow Neuroscience Bootcamp
About the Young Scholar Program
Are you intrigued by the human brain? Are you interested in learning more about how scientists study it and how doctors treat it?
This four-day program will provide high school students with the opportunity to learn about ongoing research and clinical approaches to study and treat brain disorders. In addition to lectures provided by Barrow scientists and clinicians, students will have the opportunity to tour Barrow research laboratories.
- Must be 16 years or older to participate
- No cost to selected students
- Public transportation vouchers available
- Breakfast and lunch included
Please note: Not all applicants will be accepted to the program.
Joining the Program
If you would like to participate, please fill out the application below and include a one-page personal statement. The application must be completed by the deadline of January 16, 2023.
- January 31th, 2023: Application form and personal statements submission deadline
- February 13st, 2023: Selected students notified
The application for this cycle has closed. Please check back in December of 2023.