Matthias Linke, DO, is the director of spinal cord injury rehabilitation at Barrow Neurological Institute at Dignity Health St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center in Phoenix. He is board certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Dr. Linke’s expertise includes spinal cord injury rehabilitation and the management of acute neuro-rehabilitation and spinal cord injury rehabilitation. He is a member of the American Association of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Dr. Linke received his medical degree from Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern University in Glendale. He completed his internship and residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at Loma Linda University Medical Center in Loma Linda, California.
Dr. Linke’s research interests include mobility devices for adaptive recreational sports.
For more information or to request an appointment, please call (602) 406-6304.
- Residency, Loma Linda University Medical Center, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2003-2007
- DO, Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine, Midwestern University, 2003
- BS, Grand Canyon University, Biology, 1998
- CNA, Paradise Valley Unified School District, 1995
- American Association of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Top Doctor Listing, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Phoenix Magazine, 2010
- Sigma Sigma Phi- National Honorary Osteopathic Fraternity, 2003
Anderson KD, Acuff ME, Arp BG, Backus D, Chun S, Fisher K, Fjerstad JE, Graves DE, Greenwald K, Groah SL, Harkema SJ, Horton JA 3rd, Huang MN, Jennings M, Kelley KS, Kessler SM, Kirshblum S, Koltenuk S, Linke M, Ljungberg I, Nagy J, Nicolini L, Roach MJ, Salles S, Scelza WM, Read MS, Reeves RK, Scott MD, Tansey KE, Theis JL, Tolfo CZ, Whitney M, Williams CD, Winter CM, Zanca JM. United States (US) multi-center study to assess the validity and reliability of the Spinal Cord Independence Measure (SCIM III). Spinal Cord. 2011 Aug;49(8):880-5.