Medical Records at Barrow Neurological Institute
Medical Records Requests
Note: This page covers requests for medical records from Barrow Neurological Institute for current or previous patients of Barrow. If you are trying to send your records to us, please contact the physician’s office or clinic where you are requesting an appointment for instructions.
If you are a current or past patient at Barrow Neurological Institute, you can obtain a copy of your medical records by contacting the Health Information Management Department at Dignity Health St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center.
- For records pertaining to care provided by a Barrow neurosurgeon or the Department of Neurosurgery: Please request from Barrow Brain and Spine
- For records pertaining to medical imaging: Please use the instructions below
- For records pertaining to outpatient care provided by a Barrow neurologist or the Department of Neurology: Please use the instructions below
- For records pertaining to inpatient or outpatient neuro-rehabilitation: Please use the instructions below
Request a Copy of Your Medical Record
Requests Must be Made in Writing
- If you would like to request a copy of your medical records for yourself, please use this request form in English or Spanish
- If you need a copy to be sent to a physician’s office or other third party, please use this form in English or Spanish
- Print a copy of the form, fill it out and return to the Medical Records Department in person (see address below)
- To protect the privacy and confidentiality of your records, the Medical Records Department will verify your identity by requesting photo identification, a signature, or by asking pertinent questions
- Our department has 30 days to respond to your request and make your records available to you.
If you have any questions please call (602) 406-3350.
For Hospital Records Only
Please send requests to DignityHealth-AZ-ROI@DignityHealth.org or fax to (602) 294-5726.
Use this option if you were admitted to Barrow Neurological Institute at St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center.
For Clinic Records Only (Excluding Neurosurgery)
Please send requests to DHMG-HIMMedicalRecords@DignityHealth.org or fax to (602) 212-5290.
Use this option if you were seen as an outpatient at a Barrow clinic.