Frightening. It is a word that commonly comes up when people learn that they have an aneurysm, arteriovenous malformation, dural arteriovenous fistula, or some other kind of blood vessel disorder in their brain and spinal cord.
Our neurovascular specialists at the Aneurysms and Cerebrovascular Program at Barrow Neurological Institute at Dignity Health St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center want to ease your fears by empowering you to make sound decisions about your care. With decades of collective experience, our team of endovascular and vascular neurosurgeons, neuroscience nurses, and neurologists can help you find the right treatment at the right time.
Learn more about treatments for aneurysms and cerebrovascular disorders or request an appointment by calling (602) 406-3181.
- Aneurysms and Blood Vessel Disorders
- Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM)
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Cavernous Malformation (Cav Mal)
- Dural Arteriovenous Fistula (DAVF)
- Endovascular Neurosurgery
- HHT (Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia)
- Intracranial Stenosis
- Spinal AVMs / Fistulas
- Stroke / Transient Ischemic Attacks (TIAs)
Request an Appointment
Please call (602) 406-3181