Abigail Tittle is an acute care nurse practitioner for the inpatient neurology team at Barrow Neurological Institute. She collaborates with the acute care team to provide medical services to patients with neurological diseases like Guillain-Barre syndrome, multiple sclerosis, seizures, meningitis, brain tumors, and migraines. The neurology team works within a collaborative framework, working closely with neurology residents, nurse practitioners, nursing staff, physical therapists, and social workers.
An Arizona native, Ms. Tittle has grown up in the Phoenix Valley. She received her BS from Grand Canyon University and her MS from the University of Arizona. She has been a nurse practitioner at Barrow since 2012. Before taking on that role she worked with pulmonary and critical care patients. She has been a nurse for 10 years. Her clinical experience includes working with surgical and medical intensive care unit patients.
- MSN, Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, University of Arizona, 2010
- BSN, Grand Canyon University, with honors, 2002
- Sigma Theta Tau: Nu Epsilon chapter and Beta Upsilon chapter Nursing Honors Society
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- American Association of Neuroscience Nurses
- Nursing Set Aside Scholarship, 2009