Grace Maloney, MD, is a neurophysiatrist and back pain specialist at Barrow Neurological Institute. She is board certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Dr. Maloney’s expertise includes interventional spine care and sports medicine. Her practice includes vertebral augmentation, spinal cord stimulation for chronic pain, and spinal injections for degenerative disc and joint diseases.
Dr. Maloney earned her medical degree from the University of Illinois College of Medicine in Chicago. She completed her residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at Stanford Medicine in Redwood City, California and an interventional spine and sports fellowship at Barrow Brain and Spine in Phoenix.
For more information or to request an appointment with Dr. Maloney, please call (602) 406-4630.
- Fellowship, Barrow Brain and Spine, Interventional Spine and Sports Medicine, 2018-2019
- Residency, Stanford Medicine, Department of Orthopedics, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2017-2018
- Residency, Northwestern Medicine, Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital, 2015-2016
- Internship, The University of Illinois at Chicago, Advocate Christ Medical Center, Department of Internal Medicine, 2014-2015
- MD, University of Illinois College of Medicine, 2014
- BS, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Molecular Science and Biology, 2009