Jennifer Armfield, DNP, is a board-certified acute care nurse practitioner in the Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center at Barrow Neurological Institute. She works in the Legacy Care Program.
Dr. Armfield’s expertise includes the treatment of Parkinson’s disease, essential tremor, dystonia, and ataxia. She is a member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners, the American Association for Critical-Care Nurses, and the International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society.
Dr. Armfield earned her Master of Science degree in nursing and Doctor of Nursing Practice degree from the University of Arizona.
- DNP, University of Arizona, Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, 2016
- MS, University of Arizona, Nursing, Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, 2013
- BSN, Northern Arizona University, 2006
- ASN, Northland Pioneer College, 2003
- BA, Northern Arizona University, Liberal Studies – Biology, 1995
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Association for Critical Care Nurses
- International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society