The International Patient Program is committed to making your treatment at Barrow Neurological Institute easy. We offer significant expertise in neurology and neurosurgery, including Gamma Knife and Cyberknife radiosurgery.
When a medical issue requires you to travel far from home, you might feel overwhelmed. Our first priority is to take away your stress—to go beyond your expectations to ensure that you and your family are comfortable and relaxed—so you can focus on your treatment and recovery. The International Patient Program at Barrow provides the highest level of service in a compassionate, discreet, and respectful environment. The international team will serve as your personal guide to world-class medicine at Barrow.
During your stay at Barrow, we will seamlessly blend your medical needs, individual preferences, and cultural, linguistic and religious expectations into a tailored experience that makes Barrow feel as close to home as possible. Our team is here to help you before, during and after your treatment.
Our team can help you:
- Schedule clinic appointments and diagnostic tests
- Make hotel or lodging arrangements
- Assist with hospital admission and insurance verification
- Assist with financial estimates and payments
- Communicate with hospital physicians and staff before and after your stay
- Find a local worship/religious center
Learn More about Our International Patient Program
Call +1-602-406-3867 or e-mail [email protected].