ACCME Vendor Guidelines
NOTICE: Before completing registration, all exhibitors are required to read and agree to the following guidelines to ensure that this event is planned and implemented in accordance with the ACCME Standards for Commercial Support.
• This symposium is presented by St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center (SJHMC) free of commercial bias.
• SJHMC has the responsibility for identifying the need, planning, content selection, and production of this symposium without influence from industry.
• Industry may not influence the development of educational objectives, or be involved in the content selection processor preparation of presentations for the CME program.
• Industry may not be involved in educational methods or
evaluation of the CME activity.Management of Funds from Industry
• Supporters will not receive preferential treatment regarding company advertising or exhibit booth selection or location.
|Separation of Education and Promotion|
• Industry exhibits should enhance the symposium educational component and not interfere with the scientific program.
• Industry may not organize any functions involving
attendees that conflicts with or takes precedence over scientific sessions, or official symposium social events.
• Promotional materials may not be displayed or distributed in the scientific sessions.
• Exhibitor and industry representatives may attend the scientific and special sessions (registration required); however, they may not engage in sales or promotional activities while in attendance.
|Use of Logo, Printed or Recorded Materials|
• Exhibitors may not use the symposium, SJHMC name or logo in conjunction with advertising or promotion without written permission of the SJHMC Office of Continuing Medical Education (OCME).
• Written or recorded details of this symposium may not be reproduced without the written consent of SJHMC OCME