Lynn Stuart Ashby, MD, is a neurologist in the Stroke Program and a professor of neurology at Barrow Neurological Institute. She is board certified in neurology by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
Dr. Ashby’s clinical focus is the care of patients with neurovascular disorders, including stroke, transient ischemic attack (TIA), and syncope. She is a member of the American Academy of Neurology, the American Society of Clinical Oncology, and the Society for Neuro-Oncology.
Dr. Ashby earned her master’s and medical degrees from Northwestern University in Chicago. She completed her neurology residency and a fellowship in neuro-oncology at Barrow Neurological Institute.
Dr. Ashby is a sub-investigator for clinical trials being conducted in the Stroke Program. Her research interests are in the medical and interventional treatment of patients with acute stroke.
To request an appointment with Dr. Ashby, please call (602) 406-6262.
- Fellowship, Barrow Neurological Institute, Neuro-Oncology, 1997-1999
- Residency, Barrow Neurological Institute, Neurology, 1994-1997
- Internship, North Shore University Evanston Hospital, Internal Medicine, 1993-1994
- MD, Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine, 1993
- MA, Northwestern University, Art History, 1986
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Society for Neuro-Oncology