Barrow Patient Portal
Your Barrow patient portal can be found on Dignity Health’s My Portal (Patient Portal). This patient portal provides you with online access to your medical information on a convenient and secure site. You can use My Portal to:
- View your personal health records, clinical summaries, laboratory and imaging results, and instructions and education specific to your care
- Transmit your visit summaries to your providers, view upcoming appointments, and securely message participating health care teams
If you are already enrolled: Click here to log in to Dignity Health My Portal.
If you have not yet enrolled: During your hospital or doctor’s office visit you will receive an email invitation to My Portal (Patient Portal). Please open this email and follow the instructions to sign up. If you do not receive an invitation please contact the Medical Records Department. This web based tool may be in addition to online patient access offered by your doctor’s office.
Patients of Barrow Brain and Spine
Connecting the Barrow Patient Portal With Other Apps
Dignity Health and Barrow are committed to providing the tools you need to better manage your health. If you’re enrolled in our My Portal patient portal, you’ll soon have the ability to connect select health management apps to your personal health information. Learn more about connecting health management mobile apps.
General Enrollment FAQs
My Portal (Patient Portal) is a website that allows you a convenient and secure way to view portions of your medical records and in some locations communicate with participating provider’s health care team. Within your My Portal (Patient Portal) account, you will be able to do the following:
- View summaries of your electronic health record
- View lab, imaging, and pathology results performed at Dignity Health Hospital
- View a list of current health issues, medications, immunizations, and allergies
- View instructions and education specific to your care and research health topics
- View upcoming, non-surgical appointments and add them to your electronic calendar
- Access your account using our My Portal app on your mobile devices ( Apple | Android )
- In some locations, you may send messages to request medical appointments and communicate with the health care team for many concerns to save you calling the office
Some of the information in your My Portal (Patient Portal) account is provided through your medical health record and is viewable by you and authorized staff of Dignity Health facilities. If you would like someone to have access to your records to help manage your care, you can sign a release to authorize a trusted relative to be set up as a proxy. This can also be terminated at any time by calling the technical support center. In the future we hope to add additional functionality that allows you to add additional information related to your health to your My Portal (Patient Portal) account. If you do so, you’ll have your information in a secure place that can be accessed anywhere you have Internet access.
Call support at (877) 621-8014