Jennifer Robblee, MD, is a neurologist in the Jan and Tom Lewis Migraine Treatment Program and an assistant professor in the Department of Neurology at Barrow Neurological Institute.
Dr. Robblee’s expertise includes the diagnosis and treatment of migraine and other headache disorders. She is a member of the American Academy of Neurology, American Headache Society, the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario, and the International Headache Society. She is a fellow of the Royal College of Physicians.
Dr. Robblee earned both her Master of Science degree in quality improvement and patient safety and her medical degree from the University of Toronto in Canada, where she also completed her neurology residency. She completed a headache fellowship at Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Her research interests include headache medicine.
For more information or to request an appointment with Dr. Robblee, please call (602) 406-6262.
- Fellowship, Mayo Clinic, Headache Medicine, 2018-2019
- S. Veterans Affairs Quality Scholars Fellowship, University of Toronto, Centre for Quality Improvement and Patient Safety, 2015-2017
- MsC, University of Toronto, Quality Improvement and Patient Safety, 2016
- Residency, University of Toronto, Department of Medicine, Division of Neurology, Adult Neurology, 2010-2015
- MD, University of Toronto, 2010
- BSc, Dalhousie University, Department of Psychology and Neuroscience, Neuroscience, 2006
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Headache Society
- Canadian Headache Society
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- International Headache Society
- Ontario Medical Association
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Frontiers in Headache Research Scholarship, Scottsdale Headache Symposium, American Headache Society, 2018
- John Wherrett Award, University of Toronto, Faculty of Medicine, Division of Neurology, 2014
- Honors Standing, University of Toronto Medical School, Faculty of Medicine, 2006-2009
- Frederick James Colling O.B.E Memorial Award, University of Toronto Medical School, 2007
- First Class Honors, Graduation for Neuroscience, Dalhousie University, 2006
- Chancellor Scholarship, Dalhousie University, 2002-2006
- Dean’s List, Neuroscience, Dalhousie University, 2002-2006
- W.K. Honig Prize in Psychology, Neuroscience, Dalhousie University, 2003
- Robblee J, Secora KA, Alhilali LM, Knievel KL. Spontaneous Intracranial Hypotension. Pract Neurol. May 2020.
- Robblee J., Grimsrud K. Emergency Department and inpatient management of headache in adults. Current Neurology and Neuroscience Reports 2020. 20(4):7.
- Robblee J, Halker R. Unusual Headaches in the Aging population. Current Pain and Headache Reports 2020, Epub ahead of print.
- Robblee J, Starling A. SEEDS for Success”(Sleep, Exercise, Eat, Diary, Stress): A Review of Lifestyle Management in Migraine. Cleveland Clinic Journal of Medicine 2019.86(11)741-749.
- Robblee J, Butterfield R, Kang AM, Smith JH. Triptan and ergotamine overdoses in the USA: Five year analysis of the National Poison Data System. Neurology 2020. 94(14):e1460-e1469.
- Robblee J, Vanderpluym J. Fremanezumab in the potential treatment of migraines: Evidence to date. Journal of Pain Research. Aug 2019;12:2589-2595.
- Robblee J, Kelly S. Headache: Illustrating the Patient Experience. Neurology: Clinical Practice. June 2019. 9(3).
- Smith, J, Potter, J, Robblee J. What is the optimal placebo for clinical trials of nerve blocks in headache?: An N-of-1 study of Lactated Ringers. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain 2019 Jan;59(1):108-109