Kerry Knievel, DO, is a member of the neurology faculty at Barrow Neurological Institute at Dignity Health St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center in Phoenix and director of the Jan & Tom Lewis Migraine Treatment Program. She is licensed through the Arizona Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners and board certified in neurology by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
Dr. Knievel’s areas of interest include general neurology, headaches, and neuromuscular diseases. She is a member of the American Academy of Neurology, American Headache Society, and American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine.
Dr. Knievel received her Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine from Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kirksville, Missouri. She completed her residency in neurology at Barrow Neurological Institute, where she also completed a neuromuscular fellowship.
For more information or to request an appointment, please call (602) 406-6262.
Fax: (602) 406-6261
- Fellowship, Barrow Neurological Institute, Neuromuscular Diseases, EMG, 2011-2012
- Residency, Barrow Neurological Institute, Neurology, 2008-2011
- Internship, St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center, 2007-2008
- DO, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, with honors, 2007
- MS, Colorado State University, Anatomy and Neurobiology, 2002
- BS, Colorado State University, Biological Science, magna cum laude, 2001
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Headache Society
- American Association of Neuromuscular and Electro-diagnostic Medicine