Erin Piper, PsyD is a neuropsychologist in the Center for Transitional Neuro-Rehabilitation at Barrow Neurological Institute.
Dr. Piper’s expertise includes working in a neuro-rehabilitation setting where she can offer individual and group psychotherapy, assessment and cognitive retraining. She is a member of the Arizona Neuropsychological Society, the Arizona Psychological Association, and the Brain Injury Association of Arizona.
Dr. Piper received her doctorate in clinical psychology from Midwestern University. She completed her residency at Rehab Without Walls in Phoenix, Arizona, with a specialty in rehabilitation psychology.
Dr. Piper’s research interests include child and family adjustment to parental traumatic brain injury.
For more information or to request an appointment, please call (602) 406-3473.
- Postdoctoral Residency, ResCare Rehab Without Walls, 2013-2015
- PsyD, Midwestern University, Clinical Psychology, 2013
- MA, Midwestern University, Clinical Psychology, 2011
- BA, Central Connecticut State University, Psychology, 2007
- American Psychological Association
- Arizona Neuropsychological Society
- Arizona Psychological Association
- Brain Injury Association of Arizona
- Valedictorian, Midwestern University Clinical Psychology Class, 2013
- Dean’s List, Central Connecticut State University, 2008