David Jung, MD, is the director of stroke rehabilitation at Barrow Neurological Institute.
Dr. Jung specializes in stroke and brain injury rehabilitation. He has experience working with patients with various neurological complications, including hemiplegia, spasticity, swallowing problems, cognitive impairments, and language difficulties. He is a member of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and the American Medical Association.
Dr. Jung earned his medical degree from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine in Cleveland. He completed his physical medicine and rehabilitation residency at the University of Missouri in Columbia.
For more information or to request an appointment, please call (602) 406-6304.
- Residency, University of Missouri, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2015-2018
- Internship, University of Illinois at Chicago, Internal Medicine, 2014-2015
- MD, Case Western Reserve University, School of Medicine, 2014
- Post-Baccalaureate Education, Georgetown University, 2007-2009
- BA, Dartmouth College, Neuroscience, 2005
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Medical Association
- National Institutes of Health Intramural Research Training Award, 2005
- Dartmouth Presidential Scholar, 2005
- David C. Hodgson Endowment Award for Undergraduate Research, 2004